Compare Fair Condition (Grade C) between certified refurbishers
The body contains light but plainly visible scratches. Some products might have visible scratches, and maybe some dents on the exterior. The device also remains 100% functional and under the same warranty.
Spot the differences among 11 refurbishers, explore their policies regarding: Fair Condition (Grade C)
• Fair: The screens of these devices are in good condition. There is some wear and tear that does not affect the functionnality of the phone.
• Fair: Heavy signs of usage. Includes multiple dents and blemishes. Machine may have technical limitations. Read product listing for specifics.
• Fair: Light but visible scratches on the exterior. For smartphones and tablets: the screen may have small scratches, invisible when the device is on.
• Good: Some cosmetic blemishes.This product has moderate signs of wear and tear but has been fully tested and is in great working order.
• Fair: Visible scratches across the display, may be visible while screen is on. Some wear is present along the sides and back panel.
• Fair: Heavy scratches and scuffs. Medium dents or dings on the body.
• Eco-friendly: This device will work like its new, but will have heavier scratches or dings on the frame, screen, or back.