Refurbishers Specifications Comparison
The device has been gently used and well taken care of. You might notice some light scuffing on the edge of the device, or some light scratches on the body. The device remains, of course, 100% functional and under the same warranty.
List of all merchant traits that can help you better compare refurbishers.
• Good: The screens of these devices are in very good condition. There are light scuffs or nicks that do not affect the functionality of the phone.
• Very Good: Minor wear based on the age of the product. May include minor blemishes and/or dent(s) on casing. The screens are clear when powered on.
• Renewed: Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee. Product will have a battery which exceeds 80% capacity relative to new
• Good: Light scratches on the exterior visible from more than 8 inches away. For smartphones and tablets: the screen is intact and without scratches.
• Very Good: Minimal signs of wear and tear.This product is in very good cosmetic condition with only light signs of use. It has been fully tested and works perfectly.
• Good: Display is in excellent condition. Minor normal wear present along the sides and back panel.