Compare Excellent Condition (Grade A) between certified refurbishers
This is the best condition you can reasonably expect for a refurbished product. The imperfection is very minimal, and usually would be like new cosmetic condition.
Spot the differences among 12 refurbishers, explore their policies regarding: Excellent Condition (Grade A)
• Like New: This device will look and feel like a new device. It will have very little to no imperfections. The screen and body of the device are in excellent condition.
• Pristine: As good as new with no marks and scratches. This is a fully tested pristine product in excellent working order.
• Excellent: Minimal wear based on the age of the product.
• Renewed Premium: Products are shipped and sold by Amazon and have been certified to work and look like new. They have an increased battery life (min 90% battery capacity) and come with an Amazon-branded box and generic accessories which are in brand new condition. Renewed Premium products are not Apple certified but come with a one-year full satisfaction guarantee.
• Excellent: Appearance is Like new. The body may have very light micro-scratches, invisible at a distance of 8 inches (a bit longer than a standard sized pencil) or more. For products with screens, the screen will have no scratches. Durability scores are high, and chances of encountering technical issues are very small.
• Excellent: The best condition Gazelle has to offer. The screen and body of the device are in excellent condition.
You will receive a “like new” device with genuine Apple replacement parts that has been thoroughly cleaned and inspected. Refurbished iOS devices will come with new battery and outer shell.
• Like New: In perfect condition with no wear. We consider this device to look brand new. Tested for Full Functions, R2/Ready for Reuse
• Pre-Owned Premium: Fully functional. No chips or cracks on the phone screen (and back of the phone if the back is made of glass). If there are any scratches or scuffs, they are barely noticeable.
Classification is reserved for units that show evidence of very light previous use. Any wear on a Grade A unit, including housing and external surfaces (i.e. cover / lid and keyboards) is associated with standard minimal use. Grade A units may have very minor scuffing and / or minor abrasions with light wear from light standard previous use. Grade A screens will NOT feature scratches, cracks, chips, dead pixels, dark spots, discoloration or blemishes. Grade A Units will only feature the standard / minimal wear and tear that is associated with a used product.