Compare Excellent Condition (Grade A) between certified refurbishers
This is the best condition you can reasonably expect for a refurbished product. The imperfection is very minimal, and usually would be like new cosmetic condition.
Spot the differences among 13 refurbishers, explore their policies regarding: Excellent Condition (Grade A)
• Pristine: As good as new with no marks and scratches. This is a fully tested pristine product in excellent working order.
• Like New: This device will look and feel like a new device. It will have very little to no imperfections. The screen and body of the device are in excellent condition.
• Excellent: Minimal wear based on the age of the product.
• Renewed Premium: Products are shipped and sold by Amazon and have been certified to work and look like new. They have an increased battery life (min 90% battery capacity) and come with an Amazon-branded box and generic accessories which are in brand new condition. Renewed Premium products are not Apple certified but come with a one-year full satisfaction guarantee.
• Excellent: Appearance is Like new. The body may have very light micro-scratches, invisible at a distance of 8 inches (a bit longer than a standard sized pencil) or more. For products with screens, the screen will have no scratches. Durability scores are high, and chances of encountering technical issues are very small.
• Excellent: The best condition Gazelle has to offer. The screen and body of the device are in excellent condition.
You will receive a “like new” device with genuine Apple replacement parts that has been thoroughly cleaned and inspected. Refurbished iOS devices will come with new battery and outer shell.
• Like New: nearly flawless
Classification is reserved for units that show evidence of very light previous use. Any wear on a Grade A unit, including housing and external surfaces (i.e. cover / lid and keyboards) is associated with standard minimal use. Grade A units may have very minor scuffing and / or minor abrasions with light wear from light standard previous use. Grade A screens will NOT feature scratches, cracks, chips, dead pixels, dark spots, discoloration or blemishes. Grade A Units will only feature the standard / minimal wear and tear that is associated with a used product.