Compare Excellent Condition (Grade A) between certified refurbishers
This is the best condition you can reasonably expect for a refurbished product. The imperfection is very minimal, and usually would be like new cosmetic condition.
Spot the differences among 11 refurbishers, explore their policies regarding: Excellent Condition (Grade A)
You will receive a “like new” device with genuine Apple replacement parts that has been thoroughly cleaned and inspected. Refurbished iOS devices will come with new battery and outer shell.
• Excellent: The best condition Gazelle has to offer. The screen and body of the device are in excellent condition.
• Excellent: Minimal wear based on the age of the product.
• Renewed Premium: Products are shipped and sold by Amazon and have been certified to work and look like new. They have an increased battery life (min 90% battery capacity) and come with an Amazon-branded box and generic accessories which are in brand new condition. Renewed Premium products are not Apple certified but come with a one-year full satisfaction guarantee.
• Mint: No scratches, exterior looks new. For smartphones and tablets: the screen is intact and without scratches.
• Pristine: As good as new with no marks and scratches. This is a fully tested pristine product in excellent working order.
• Like New: nearly flawless
• Like New: This device will look and feel like a new device. It will have very little to no imperfections. The screen and body of the device are in excellent condition.