mResell vs. Hoxton Macs
Ready, Set, Go! Compare between these two refurbishers.
HoxtonMacs do not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse, normal wear and tear, or any alteration or repair carried out without our prior approval, each of which would invalidate the warranty.
|Return Policy||2 weeks||
Following the Distance Selling Regulations, we will accept items items back even if the customer has opened the goods to inspect them. The customer is entitled to a refund as long as they return their goods within 14 working days from the day after delivery. The goods must be in an “as sold” condition and returned in the original, undamaged packaging, along with any accessories or free gifts received with it. The product must not have been used or have any data inputted.
Free UK Next Working Day* Shipping with DPD Local. International deliveries are via DHL and start from £9.99 with economy and express options available.
|International Shipping||Ships to United Kingdom by default||true|
Installment payment options via Klarna
Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard- Maestro and America Express
Visa, Amex, Mastercard, PayPal, Apple Play, Google Pay, Shop Pay. Hoxton Macs also offers payment options via Klarna, as well as Bitcoin and Ethereum
5% off Apple hardware and 10% accessories
|Sales tax policy|
HoxtonMacs supplies a range of Macs to small businesses, schools and colleges (Link)
|Battery Condition||Above 80% capacity||Above 80% capacity and under 500 cycles|
|Included Accessories||Includes a charger, if nothing else is stated in the product description||All models come with genuine Apple accessories, as well as a one-year warranty|
|Excellent Condition (Grade A)|
• Unopened: unused product. Packaging unbroken. All our products are delivered with Apple's original charger and available cables. All our products are in good working order unless stated otherwise.
• Grade A: By default our refurbished Macs are in Grade A condition, they will be free of cosmetic damage and will only show light signs of use such as minor wear on the base or bodies. Screens are checked to ensure they are free of blemishes or defects.
|Good Condition (Grade B)|
• Good condition (4 stars): this product is in good condition. Normal wear and tear but no damage. It can have a minor dent or scratch, but of very small character. All our products are delivered with Apple's original charger and available cables. All our products are in good working order unless stated otherwise.
• Grade B: Some Macs will be labeled as Grade B, these will have a cosmetic issue such as a scratch, scuff or small dent on the body that does not impede function. The screens are checked to ensure that they are in good condition and that there are no functional issues. Grade B items are processed using the same detailed procedures as our Grade A stock and will come with the same comprehensive warranty.
|Fair Condition (Grade C)|
• Cosmetic defect (3 stars): a product with a cosmetic defect usually has a scratch/scratches or a dent/dents. This is not something to expect on any product regardless of age. When a product has a defect there will always be information provided and also a photograph of the damage. All our products are delivered with Apple's original charger and available cables. All our products are in good working order unless stated otherwise.
|Parent Company||Hoxton Macs Ltd|
44 20 3966 6214 (8am - 4pm (Mon- Fri))
Trustpilot: 4.6 out of 5 | out of
Trustpilot: 5 out of 5 | out of
|Listing Date on RefurbMe||January 1970||July 2021|