Compare Excellent Condition (Grade A) between certified refurbishers
This is the best condition you can reasonably expect for a refurbished product. The imperfection is very minimal, and usually would be like new cosmetic condition.
Spot the differences among 8 refurbishers, explore their policies regarding: Excellent Condition (Grade A)
• Grade A: By default our refurbished Macs are in Grade A condition, they will be free of cosmetic damage and will only show light signs of use such as minor wear on the base or bodies. Screens are checked to ensure they are free of blemishes or defects.
You will receive a “like new” device with genuine Apple replacement parts that has been thoroughly cleaned and inspected. Refurbished iOS devices will come with new battery and outer shell.
• Renewed Premium: Products are shipped and sold by Amazon and have been certified to work and look like new. They have an increased battery life (min 90% battery capacity) and come with an Amazon-branded box and generic accessories which are in brand new condition. Renewed Premium products are not Apple certified but come with a one-year full satisfaction guarantee.
• Excellent: Appearance is Like new. The body may have very light micro-scratches, invisible at a distance of 8 inches (a bit longer than a standard sized pencil) or more. For products with screens, the screen will have no scratches. Durability scores are high, and chances of encountering technical issues are very small.
• Pristine: As good as new with no marks and scratches. This is a fully tested pristine product in excellent working order.
• Unopened: unused product. Packaging unbroken. All our products are delivered with Apple's original charger and available cables. All our products are in good working order unless stated otherwise.
• Grade A: This grade represents the majority of our range. You will get a fully working machine with minimal marks or scuffs at an amazing price. Products may have light cosmetic (barely noticeable) scratching/scuffs on lid. The underside base panels might have slightly heavier marks or scratches being consistent with being placed on surfaces over time. CheshireMacs are very fair and strict on the grading but please remember these are not brand new so will have some signs of use, but anything deemed to look a little too worn is automatically graded as B.