Compare Good Condition (Grade B) between certified refurbishers
The device has been gently used and well taken care of. You might notice some light scuffing on the edge of the device, or some light scratches on the body. The device remains, of course, 100% functional and under the same warranty.
Spot the differences among 13 refurbishers, explore their policies regarding: Good Condition (Grade B)
• Very Good: Minimal signs of wear and tear.This product is in very good cosmetic condition with only light signs of use. It has been fully tested and works perfectly.
• Excellent: Light scratches and scuffs on the body
• Minor Imperfections: This device will work like its new, but may have minor scratches or dings on the frame, screen, or back.
• Very Good: Minor wear based on the age of the product. May include minor blemishes and/or dent(s) on casing. The screens are clear when powered on.
• Renewed: Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee. Product will have a battery which exceeds 80% capacity relative to new
• Good: Light signs of wear. The body may have light micro-scratches, invisible at a distance of 20 inches (about an arm’s length) or more. For products with screens, the screen will have no scratches. Durability scores are above average, and chances of encountering technical issues are small.
• Good: The screens of these devices are in very good condition. There are light scuffs or nicks that do not affect the functionality of the phone.
• Good: Display is in excellent condition. Minor normal wear present along the sides and back panel.
• Very Good: Light scratching on the body visible from a few inches away. Screen may contain light scratching. A case and screen protector will likely cover any of these flaws. Tested for Full Functions, R2/Ready for Reuse
• Units are fully tested and fully functional but subject to have: scratches on housing body and may feature more excessive unit housing and/or external surface wear than Grade A units, including scratches on covers / lid and heavier wear. Grade B units may feature one or several small dings or dents on covers and / or small paint chips on the surface. Grade B screens may feature subtle blemishes. Grade B units will not feature cracks or dead pixels on screens, but may feature slight scratching on screen.