Gazelle vs. Back Market
Ready, Set, Go! Compare between these two refurbishers.
A year warranty coverage is possible for an extra
|Return Policy||1 month||
No restocking fees
Free shipping to 48 contiguous United States
|International Shipping|| Ships to United States by default
You can ship US products to your country, tax-free, with My US »
Possible with Affirm starting at 0% APR
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Affirm
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal
5% off for college students (Link)
Submit a request (Link)
Submit a request (Link)
|Battery Condition||Above 80% capacity||Above 85% capacity|
|Included Accessories||Only a compatible charger is included||Both OEM and compatible available depending on seller|
|Excellent Condition (Grade A)|
• Excellent: The best condition Gazelle has to offer. The screen and body of the device are in excellent condition.
• Excellent: Appearance is Like new. The body may have very light micro-scratches, invisible at a distance of 8 inches (a bit longer than a standard sized pencil) or more. For products with screens, the screen will have no scratches. Durability scores are high, and chances of encountering technical issues are very small.
|Good Condition (Grade B)|
• Good: The screens of these devices are in very good condition. There are light scuffs or nicks that do not affect the functionality of the phone.
• Good: Light signs of wear. The body may have light micro-scratches, invisible at a distance of 20 inches (about an arm’s length) or more. For products with screens, the screen will have no scratches. Durability scores are above average, and chances of encountering technical issues are small.
|Fair Condition (Grade C)|
• Fair: The screens of these devices are in good condition. There is some wear and tear that does not affect the functionnality of the phone.
• Fair: Have signs of wear. The body may have a few visible scratches and dents that do not affect performance. For products with screens, the screen may have light scratches, invisible when the screen is on. Durability scores are average, and still correspond with the quality levels required by Back Market's quality charter.
|Parent Company||ecoATM, LLC||Back Market, Inc.|
|Headquarters Location||San Diego, CA||Brooklyn, NY|
1-800-429-3553 (6am - 5pm PT Everyday)
Review page on Gazelle | Link
Trustpilot: 2.4 out of 5 | out of
Reseller Ratings: 2.07 out of 5 | out of
Review page on Back Market | Link
Trustpilot: 4.6 out of 5 | out of
Reseller Ratings: 1 out of 5 | out of
|Listing Date on RefurbMe||August 2016||July 2018|